Central Heating System Problems
Central heating problem prevention is cheaper than central heating problem repair, and ABC Ltd are specialists in both problem prevention and cure.
Our planned preventative maintenance services can ensure your central heating system does not fail due to problems which could have been prevented, thus saving money on costly repairs.
Some of the central heating problems experienced include:
- Boiler noises - Boiler Kettling Noise
- Cold spots on radiators
- Frequent requirement to vent
- Sticking pumps
- Excessive Fuel Usage
ABC can provide solutions to the above problems and preventions to ensure they do not reoccur which include:
- Chemical Flushing of heating systems to remove debris and sludge, improve system efficiency and reduce pump failure risk.
- Annual boiler servicing to ensure safety and efficiency of your appliance.
- Installation of scale reducers for areas susceptible to hard water.
- Chemical dosing with system inhibitors to protect against corrosion, prevents sticking pumps, improves efficiency
ABC offer expert advice and also have access to a large pool of boiler spares to ensure your system is brought back into full, efficient working order.
As well as repairs to central heating problems, we also provide a Central Heating Flush to ensure your system is clean and free of sludge, providing optimum efficiency and reducing likely breakdowns.
We cover all makes and models of equipment including Aga Repair.
Our central heating services also include servicing, Landlords Gas Safety, Gas Boiler Installation, TRV Installation and Radiator Installation.
For any central heating system problems please call 01425 477777 and speak to a member of our service team.